Hospitals are crowded places for medical examination and treatment and are often overcrowded. In addition, the current social situation has many complicated developments. Therefore, most hospitals are always in a mess, causing insecurity and disorder.
- Ensure security at Hospitals.
- Gate control, traffic coordination, and parking management for officials, doctors, and patients.
- Maintain hospital regulations on patient registration.
- Welcoming, providing information, and helping patients when needed.
- Control and ensure the safety of equipment, machinery, and material.
- Regularly inspect and handle fire safety issues, and maintain regulations on fire prevention.
- Control the flow of people in the hospital.
- Advise patients and family members to be vigilant and protect their property.
Why should use professional security services in hospitals?
- A hospital is a health care organization that provides medical treatment to patients with specialized medical and nursing staff with medical equipment.
- There are many hospital models, classified by local, central, and specialized levels. Among them, the most popular model is the general hospital.
- Hospital facilities include:
- Many buildings in one area, which are isolated from the surrounding.
- Inside each building, there are many sick rooms, many function rooms, and a lot of expensive medical equipment.
- The hospital operates 24/7, with staff, doctors, nurses, and nurses working every day.
- At the hospital, there are usually activities of examination, emergency, and resuscitation.
- Lượng bệnh nhân thường quá tải so với công suất của bệnh viện. Nhiều trường hợp người thân, người nhà ở lại bệnh viện để chăm sóc bệnh nhân.
What are the risks to safety and security at the hospital?
According to many years of experience working in the field of providing hospital security services. Sekin Security realizes that in hospitals there are often potential risks of insecurity and unsafety such as:
- The patient and the patient's family do not comply with the hospital's regulations
- Patients do not keep calm and maintain a culture of queuing, and waiting for their turn, but jostling, and interrupting, leading to conflicts, arguments, and collisions.
- Patients freely entering the clinic are too crowded, affecting the doctor's diagnosis and treatment activities
- Thieves take advantage of the crowd to pickpocket and steal money from patients
- At night, the subject infiltrated the patient's room, the doctor's office, and the function room, and stole money and property
- Risk of unsafety for staff, medical staff before the loss of patient control...
What is a professional security service in hospitals?
Professional hospital security provided by 1 security company licensed investment planning department. That company must have full legal status, meet security and order conditions, and have a practicing certificate.
In particular, that security company must have the professional capacity, management experience, a strong team of personnel, and security guards who are carefully recruited, trained, trained, and granted professional certificates. Hospital security guards must be familiar with hospital diagrams, understand internal traffic, and know technical systems such as:
- Smart parking management system
- Security monitoring system, security camera location
- Fire protection system
- Understand hospital rules and regulations
- Proficient in the medical examination procedures of the departments