Labor Contract (L&A) is a written agreement between an employee and a company on a paid job, which stipulates working conditions, rights and obligations of each party. labor relations. Labor contracts are signed on the principle of voluntariness and equality, in accordance with the provisions of the labor law and the company's regulations. During the performance of the labor contract, the contracting parties may agree to amend the contents of the labor contract. In case there is a change in one of the main contents of working conditions, the employee has the right to sign a new labor contract.
When starting a job, the employee and the company need to pay attention and agree on the labor contract. The 2019 Labor Code regulates a number of regulations that will come into force in 2021;
Types of labor contracts at Sekin Security Services Joint Stock Company
After passing the training and probation period, the security guard will sign an official labor contract with the company. According to the labor law and regulations and regulations of Sekin Security Services Joint Stock Company, there are three types of labor contracts: seasonal labor contracts, fixed-term labor contracts, and indefinite labor contracts. specific deadlines, as follows:
- Seasonal or job-specific employment contracts with a term of less than 12 months;
This is a type of seasonal labor contract, with a time of termination of the labor contract within 12 months signed by the company for the employee.
Advantages: suitable for workers who want to find a temporary job or work part-time in a short period of time.
Disadvantages: not being able to work for a long time at a specific goal, the labor contract has limited benefits such as social insurance, health insurance, company welfare policies, etc.
- Determined-term labor contract: A definite-term labor contract is a contract in which the two parties determine the term and the time of termination of the contract's validity within a period from 12 months to 36 months.
- Indefinite term labor contract: Unknown labor contract term is a contract in which the two parties do not determine the term, the time of termination of the contract's validity.
Conditions for Unilateral Termination of Labor Contract
For the company: The company has the right to unilaterally terminate the labor contract ahead of time for the employee, if the employee does not comply with the rules and regulations of the company. specific to the job site. And the employee fails to perform his/her obligations as stated in the signed labor contract.
For employees: Employees have the right to unilaterally terminate the labor contract with the company, if the company fails to perform the obligations of the company as stated in the signed labor contract.
- Seasonal labor contract: Must have a reason according to Clause 1, Article 37 and give notice at least 03 working days.
- determined-term labor contract: Must have a reason according to Clause 1, Article 37 and give at least 30 days notice.
- Indefinite term labor contract: No reason, 45 days notice.
- Regulations on Recruitment of Security Guards
- Regulations on Application, Apply for a Job for the Position of Professional Security Staff
For any questions and need detailed instructions, candidates can contact the Human Resources Department of SEKIN Security Services Joint Stock Company according to the information below:
HR & Administration Dept.
Tel: 024 6688 3236